$8.95 flat rate shipping Aus wide // Or free local pickup from Doreen Vic
A worldwide classic! Create happy memories by playing memory® with family and friends.
Memory and concentration skills are needed for this exciting picture search game. Who will be first to find a card’s matching picture? Small children are often best at this game, thanks to their excellent visual memory.
Hardly any other game is so successful at bringing players of all ages to the same table. The game is amazingly easy to play, connects generations and is always tremendous fun.
So many people know and love the classic Ravensburger game memory®. First played in 1959, and constantly reinvented. It features colourful pictures from the world of children's experiences, and more! memory® cards remain in people's minds because of the happy memories playing the game creates.
Pick a card, turn it over – and discover the hidden picture! Every memory® game is an exciting voyage of discovery.
Rules for playing "memory":
• Mix up the cards.
• Lay them in rows, face down.
• Turn over any two cards.
• If the two cards match, keep them.
• If they don't match, turn them back over.
• Remember what was on each card and where it was.
• Watch and remember during the other player's turn.
• The game is over when all the cards have been matched.
• The player with the most matches wins.
Contents: 72 cards
For 2-8 players
Age: 4-99 years
Box Size: 19 x 5 x 19cm