Personalised Family Wall Planner - Choose Your Own Background
Same Day DispatchOrders placed before 2pm
Easy Returns30 days
Both parents are employed in 71.4% of families.
Just 10 years ago, that was only 54.2%.
Cost of living is rising, forcing more parents to work and increase their hours.
But if both parents are working, how can you get off the mouse wheel and be more present?
Appointments. School runs and daycare. Birthday parties. Kid’s sport. More birthday parties. Playdates. Music lessons. Parent-teacher meetings (why do these make us feel so nervous?). School events. Even more birthday parties again this weekend.
And then there’s the endless to-do lists.
Pack lunches. Sign and return the forms. Buy presents for the birthday parties. Homework help. Book Week costumes. Clean the house. Make dinner. Tidy the pantry that’s impossible to see what’s missing. Sort out the random junk that keeps piling up. Take the pets to the vet.
It’s tough to keep up as a parent these days. There are so many things to remember, so many events to attend, so much to get done.
So how do you remember everything?
If you’re hoping you remember everything, humans forget 70% of what they’ve learned within 24 hours.
What about appointments? How many times have you missed one?
Or a last-minute dash to Kmart for forgotten a birthday present at 8:30am for a 9:15am party?
Bits of paper stuck to the fridge don’t work. They get lost on the fridge and go unnoticed. Or covered up with more “art” drawings.
It’s no wonder parents are feeling more stressed than ever.
It’s a constant juggle. The parent juggle. Overwhelming and chaotic.
You're not alone. Every parent dreams of being that organised, in-control parent who seems to have it all together.
The one who manages busy family life well and finds time to enjoy quality moments with the children.
But how can you become that parent when you're drowning?
You need something to calm this chaos. Where every person and important date is accounted for.
But something that won’t just go unnoticed, fading into the background and overlooked.
Something that will mean you never get another phone call asking if you’ve nearly at the appointment that you’ve actually totally forgotten about and are nowhere near close by.
As working parents ourselves, we understand the parent juggle. We knew there had to be a better way.
But nothing we could find seemed to work the way we needed it to. So, we made our own personalised acrylic wall planner that’s reusable month after month. Designed by parents for parents.
Every family member is on here. Even pets if you want (especially if their social life is busier than yours).
It includes 6 weeks of space. Everyone in the family and every day has a space.
But it’s more than that. It is personalised to your family with your family photo. Any photo you want can become a stunning background (or select from our curated library).
Boring black and white calendars go unnoticed and ignored.
But your wall planner won’t go unnoticed (or be unsightly) when you get to see your family’s smiling faces every time you look at it.
Imagine starting each day feeling calm and in control, rather than overwhelmed by a never-ending to-do list.
Imagine your mind not racing at night when you’re trying to fall asleep because you’re trying to figure out what you’ve forgotten to do today.
Every family member can see what is happening.
Husbands won’t be able to say “you never told me we were going out” any more.
It’s your secret weapon in managing the chaos and overwhelm of family life.
You're not just organising, you're reclaiming your time.
- Durable: made of scratch resistant acrylic, with the personalised design printed on the rear side. This means the front can be written on and wiped off without ever worrying about damaging the print.
- Personalisation: All parts of the planner can be personalised, including the family name, names of each individual family members, the background and the “what’s up next” section.
- Size: The sizing varies by the number of people the wall planner includes. The smallest version, which has room for 2 people, is 800mm wide by 340mm high. The largest version accommodates 8 people and is 800mm wide by 935mm high. The 4 person planner (submitted to SHE-com) is 800mm by 545mm.
- Hassle-free installation: Each planner comes with large 3M Velcro adhesive strips, which allows it to be mounted to any wall without the need to drill holes. Simply peel off the backing sheets, line up the tabs and it’ll be on the wall in next to no time
- Bonus chalk pen: It also comes with a black chalk pen, which easily wipes off with a damp cloth but won’t smudge or rub off when dry.
- Made right here in Australia
Yes and it’s FREE to personalise! You absolutely can and that’s exactly why we created this product. Think of it like a functional piece of art for your home. You can either upload your own high-quality image from your favourite holiday memory or those photoshoot images you have stored on your computer, or you can choose any image from our image library. If you’re supplying your own high-quality image, you must ensure that you have the commercial printing rights for that image.
2. Will my background image smudge when I clean my planner each month or if I make an error and need to erase my writing?
No! Our acrylic wall planners have been designed so that the image is printed on the back of the sheet of acrylic. This means that there’s no risk of you scratching, smudging, discolouring or removing the image and text as you write on your planner and erase it. We have carefully designed this product so that it lasts over time and looks just as good as the day it arrived in your home.
3. Can I personalise my acrylic wall planner with my families’ names?
Yes and it’s FREE to personalise! You can. When you select the “personalise my design” button, you will be prompted to enter in each name and you can even choose your preferred font.
4. How do I personalise my acrylic wall planner?
Simply select the number of people that you’re planning for and then wait for the “Personalise my design” button to appear. There may be a slight lag while the correct template loads. You will then see a screen where you can enter the heading (ie. The Smith Family or What’s Up This Month). You can type in anything that you like. You will then be prompted to select your preferred font and then you can type in each family member’s name. You can also choose your preferred font for the names too. You will then be able to type in what you would like the heading to be in the box at the bottom of the planner (ie. Notes, What’s Up Next?) or you can leave it blank. Again, you can select your preferred font.
5. What’s included with my personalised wall planner purchase?
When ordering your personalised wall planner from Mikki and Me, you’ll receive everything you need to get started on your planning journey. Each order includes BONUS 3M, damage-free picture hanging strips and a BONUS black liquid chalk marker. You can separately purchase additional black liquid chalk markers or sets of metallic or neon liquid chalk markers when you place your order.
6. How do I attach my personalised acrylic wall planner to the wall?
You will receive 3M picture hanging strips with your order. Before you apply your 3M strips, be sure to measure the wall where you would like to hang your planner to make sure that it will fit. You can also view the wall planner installation video for full details. To hang your planner:
* Clean the area of your wall when you will hang your planner with isopropyl rubbing alcohol and use a soft cloth to wipe gently. Leave to air dry. Please do not use general household cleaners as these may contain ingredients which will prevent the 3M strips for adhering correctly.
* Separate the strips, align two of them together and then press together. When the two strips are pressed together correctly, you will be able to hear them click. You should end up with four (4) sets of strips once they are all connected.
* Remove the backing tape from one side of the 3M strips and adhere to the two top corners of your planner. The third and fourth strips should be placed about 2/3s of the way down the planner from the top.
* Remove the second backing tape from the 3M strips and then line up your acrylic planner evenly. You may find it helpful to use a pencil to mark where the corners of the planner should go.
* Stick the acrylic planner to the wall and press firmly for 30 seconds. Make sure you firmly press where each of the 3M strips are located.
* For best results, lift the bottom of your acrylic planner up at a 45 degree angle and gently remove the planner from the wall. As you do this, make sure that one of the 3M strips which adheres to the wall stays attached to the wall. Press the 3M strips that remain on the wall firmly. This helps the long term adhesion of the strips.
* After one hour, mount your acrylic wall planner back on the wall by lining up both sets of 3M strips.
7. What will my personalised acrylic wall planner be made of?
Your wall planner is made from durable, high-quality 5mm acrylic.
8. Where is my acrylic wall planner made?
We proudly make all of our acrylic wall planners right here in Australia.
9. How long will it take for my personalised acrylic wall planner to be made?
We make all of our acrylic wall planners to order within 3 Business Days of receiving your order. We will then carefully wrap your planner and have it delivered straight to your door.
10. Do I have to pay for shipping when I order my personalised acrylic wall planner?
No! We will ship your order from our printer to your door absolutely FREE. We’ll even include a black liquid chalk marker to get you started.
11. What is the best way to clean my personalised acrylic wall planner?
Cleaning your acrylic planner is as simple as using a damp soft microfibre cloth. Please be sure to only use a soft cloth as using any other type of cloth may cause scratches to form.
12. My liquid chalk pen has arrived and isn’t working. What can I do?
You will need to prime your chalk pen before its first use. To do this, find a piece of paper, give the marker a good shake, remove the cap and press the nib of the marker up and down on the paper until you can see the ink has filled the nib. You can then start using your marker to write. If you marker becomes streaky over time, repeat this process.
Shipping & Returns
We're delighted that you chose to make a purchase from Mikki & Me and we want you to be completely happy that you did so. If you have any concerns, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to this being a made to order and personalised product, we do not offer refunds or exchanges for change of mind.
Please refer to our shipping and returns policy for full details.
- Upload your own background or choose from the gallery
- Designed for families with 2 – 8 members
- Six weeks of space to keep everyone in the know
- Easy to write and wipe clean
“The monthly planner has helped me to organise and remember everything. I was trying to remember everything on bits of paper, my phone and in my head. It was terrible and stressing me out. Having a beautiful planner up on the wall, which my husband can see and help out with too, has helped a lot. I feel less overwhelmed and burnt out.” ~ Johanna
Pair text with an image to give customers insight into your brand. Tell a story, explain a product detail, or describe a new promotion.
"The acrylic wall planner has been a great addition to our home. It helps manage our busy family schedules effectively, reducing the sense of overwhelm significantly. The added feature of the family photo as a backdrop is a lovely touch. I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to test this before launch." ~ John
If you’re looking to bring a bit of fun into your everyday dinner routine, consider bringing a construction plate to the table, with matching utensil tools (sold separately). This fun and engaging divided plate can help your smallest family members engage in dinner time and learn to work with their own ‘tools’.
I had the opportunity to test this prototype acrylic wall planner. The layout is clear, and it features each member of our family, so everyone is included. It's been very helpful in keeping track of our daily commitments. It's a solid product that deserves 5 stars.
The acrylic wall planner has been a great addition to our home. It helps manage our busy family schedules effectively, reducing the sense of overwhelm significantly. The added feature of the family photo as a backdrop is a lovely touch. I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to test this before launch.
The monthly planner has helped me to organise and remember everything. I was trying to remember everything on bits of paper, my phone and in my head. It was terrible and stressing me out. Having a beautiful planner up on the wall, which my husband can see and help out with too, has helped a lot. I feel less overwhelmed and burnt out.
We received a prototype of this wall planner for testing, and it has been a delight to use. Its standout feature is the background, where our family photo sits - it brings a personal touch to our planning. It looks great on our wall. I am pleased to give this product a 5-star rating.
We love it so much. We received an early design of this acrylic wall planner to try out, and we love it. It has a great design, letting us capture all the important dates and things we need to remember. But the family photo feature makes it feel personal for our little family.